Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
My zafaria crafting is glitched, i completed celestia crafting then the crafting teacher never gave me the quest to go to zafaria also when i go to the boabab market the crafting teacher there is gone and i cant see him or talk to him, someone plz help

Administrator
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
reed mythblade on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
My zafaria crafting is glitched, i completed celestia crafting then the crafting teacher never gave me the quest to go to zafaria also when i go to the boabab market the crafting teacher there is gone and i cant see him or talk to him, someone plz help
Has your wizard actually made it to Zafaria in his/her questing? If not, you cannot start the Zafaria crafting quest until you do. The crafter doesn't appear in the Market until after you complete the first quest in Zafaria.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
Thanks for the help on my first question, it helped a lot. Now I have another. Where can you find or craft a Potent Trap TC card?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
hyperbaby075 on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the help on my first question, it helped a lot. Now I have another. Where can you find or craft a Potent Trap TC card?
You can't craft them. Azteca bosses drop them rarely. I have had my best luck getting them from the 3 Aquila secret bosses, the Gladiator, Sand Squid and Cronus.