Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need some help/people please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
So I am on the way to start Ironworks and questing alone especially in marleybone is very boring and eventually I am not going to be able to solo everything despite being a any help would be nice any level is nice whether you can help me work through it or just carry me through it is fine! Thanks
~Wolf Wind Runner Level 32

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time in Marleybone. Make sure you are using your most powerful Drain spells to assist with staying alive during your duels. As you have seen, your Drain spells hit your enemy and heal you for half the damage.

By your level, you should have Deathblade, Death Trap, and Feint, which are more than enough to defeat any street mob in Marleybone. If you haven't already, I suggest acquiring the Spirit Blade/Trap spells from Krokotopia's Balance school Tree Niles with the use of your Training Points.

Make sure your gear is the best you can purchase/craft, along with a useful pet for additional benefits while dueling.

Marleybone mobs tend to use the spell Weakness quite often, and the popular method of dealing with this is to equip yourself with another school damage wand so it doesn't remove your Death school blades/traps.

I hope these tips help you in your progression through The Spiral.

Best of luck,

Gabriel

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
I will be willing to help you just what time and what realm do you want to meet?

Talon Shadowwraith 88