Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I just don't get it

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
So I just bought new gear that is pretty high. But it still seems like my life is getting drained too fast. I sometimes regret picking Myth as my school. Over the time I've played this game,I've seen players that are a lower level then me,but are able to do solo battles and K.O. shots. Are there any good cards for Myth? Maybe its just the myth school..But I've gotten this far in the game as a myth. Most of the game play I used henchmen or friends helped me or a random player helped. But most of the time,no friends are online and no one joins or helps. Is there any advice that someone can give me. Like am I doing something wrong. Like why is my life draining so fast. My life right now is 4,320. Help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
PixiePrincess26 on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
So I just bought new gear that is pretty high. But it still seems like my life is getting drained too fast. I sometimes regret picking Myth as my school. Over the time I've played this game,I've seen players that are a lower level then me,but are able to do solo battles and K.O. shots. Are there any good cards for Myth? Maybe its just the myth school..But I've gotten this far in the game as a myth. Most of the game play I used henchmen or friends helped me or a random player helped. But most of the time,no friends are online and no one joins or helps. Is there any advice that someone can give me. Like am I doing something wrong. Like why is my life draining so fast. My life right now is 4,320. Help
I found this information on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?137-General-Myth-Gameplay-Guides

Some of the postings in that section might help you.