Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which pet can cast the best spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
Which pet can cast the best spell? I'd like to see you replys

{Dainelwillowhorn initate lvl 12 }

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Well, that depends a lot on what you consider to be "best," and whether you are talking cards it grants to the owning wizards or spells that the pet can cast on its' own. The former catagory in turn splits into cards inherent to the pet type/breed, and talents that can be inherited.

No, as far as breed pet cards, my personal favorite is that held by the Timber Cyclops, granting the owner one Polymorph Treant card that costs 0 pips to use. On the other hand, every school we can be members of hav several school-specific pets, giving high-level cards of their school and often possessing valuable healing talents. Among the talents which let the pet cast spells on their own, the ones for Sprite & Unicorn are very popular. You'll also see pets out there which can cast various blades, traps, and shields, and iif you intend to acquire those talents make sure they are compatible with spells of the kind you plan on casting.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
halloweeenisfun1 on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
Which pet can cast the best spell? I'd like to see you replys

{Dainelwillowhorn initate lvl 12 }
Any pet can cast awesome spells, you may have to hatch a few times to get that though. as far as first gen pets, anything that comes with a healing spell is a great help.