Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience for pets too low!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi all

As you may know, when you successfully complete a training game you will get 4 exp. Sure its not much of a big deal when going from baby to teen or teen to adult and even adult to ancient. BUT when you hit epic and you get 4xp per game in a 1000 exp tank, i think it is not fair.

This just forces players to give up on pet training as it is hard and time consuming. I think when going from ancient to epic or epic to mega there should be 6 or 7 exp per game. Think about it.

Lets say i used the glowing start fruit snack, got 4 exp points each time and had around 80 energy.

So one game = 10 exp. ( -8 energy ) - glowing starfruit snack

In ten games = 60 exp. out of 1000 (no energy left )

So that means that i only gain 60 exp out of 1000 every game. ( this would take sixteen goes to get to epic!)

Now lets say i got 8 exp per game.

One game = 14 exp ( with the glowing starfruit )

Ten games ( no energy left ) = 140 exp! ( You will hit epic within 7 goes! )

See the difference? By just adding four more points, getting to epic and mega can be a little bit easier for those wizards who are not able to acquire mega snacks.

Please let me know what you think. All pet warlords, apprentice wizards welcome.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Talon Spiritbreake... on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi all

As you may know, when you successfully complete a training game you will get 4 exp. Sure its not much of a big deal when going from baby to teen or teen to adult and even adult to ancient. BUT when you hit epic and you get 4xp per game in a 1000 exp tank, i think it is not fair.

This just forces players to give up on pet training as it is hard and time consuming. I think when going from ancient to epic or epic to mega there should be 6 or 7 exp per game. Think about it.

Lets say i used the glowing start fruit snack, got 4 exp points each time and had around 80 energy.

So one game = 10 exp. ( -8 energy ) - glowing starfruit snack

In ten games = 60 exp. out of 1000 (no energy left )

So that means that i only gain 60 exp out of 1000 every game. ( this would take sixteen goes to get to epic!)

Now lets say i got 8 exp per game.

One game = 14 exp ( with the glowing starfruit )

Ten games ( no energy left ) = 140 exp! ( You will hit epic within 7 goes! )

See the difference? By just adding four more points, getting to epic and mega can be a little bit easier for those wizards who are not able to acquire mega snacks.

Please let me know what you think. All pet warlords, apprentice wizards welcome.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.
You should check out KIfreegames.. grub guardian. some of the insane maps give you 12 exp. then you add on a mega snack say frozen yogart which gives you 50 exp so you would end up with 62 exp. Nice lil chuck there.

to get mega snacks either you can use crowns and get mega snack packs OR an even better way would be start a garden. Plant magma peas and couch potatos. those are crown plants BUT you can get the couch potatos from any monster in grizz. the evil magma peas are a bit harder as they only drop from big boss mobs. Both of those plants at elder drop their own seed AND an rank 9 pet snack. I have gardens on 7 of my wizards and I get the equivalent of 5+ mega snack packs every week.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
do this if you really want. make a new wizard bank move a pet and snacks to him. level to 2 train pet, level to 3 train pet 4, 5 up to 10 training pet each time. Move the pet and snacks back to shared bank. Delete the wizard, make the wizard again do this same thing over you can get a pet levels quickly this way even to mega if you want. if you farm bane or something you can throw mega snacks at it each time you level. you can get 40-50 mega a day farming bane easly.