Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diego's poor judgement

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Why does Diego often seem to pick a winner that no one else agrees with?
Why do tourneys seem to favor lifes and healers? If I one hit kill you, but you used guardian, shouldn't my kill still count for something? If all you do is heal and I keep pounding you with hits why do you win and not me? It just seems that tourney judging favors lifes and healing.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
Well, nobody understand what is the reasons Diego takes that or another decision.

So the best should be Wizard101 said clearly how Diego works.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Charmed Magic on Nov 14, 2014 wrote:
Why do tourneys seem to favor lifes and healers? If I one hit kill you, but you used guardian, shouldn't my kill still count for something? If all you do is heal and I keep pounding you with hits why do you win and not me? It just seems that tourney judging favors lifes and healing.
Diego just hates wearing glasses.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Charmed Magic on Nov 14, 2014 wrote:
Life normally has inferior attack spells. If life was to try and kill the other team, their spells wouldn't do as much as a storm. However, life has a major strong point, and that's healing. If they are able to stay alive beyond your abilities to kill them, they are doing their job effectively. Your offensive game has to be prepared to kill them, without rushing them. If they play a slow, defensive heal deck, you play a slow offensive. With their defense, they are able to counter any of your attacks with a heal for low pips. Saving up blades, and hitting with a good combo is the only way to defeat them. Playing slow, and finally unleashing hits too fast for them to heal past. Diego normally bases wins off of health advantage. If nobody has an advantage until the end, you win, correct? Hope this helps.