Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
One thing I noticed is that only my myth has several good minions. Storm has a very useless one. Life has the fairy that is good until marleybone. I've seen people trying to use them in all of the top world that can take them out with one hit. I suggest that for every ten for each of the wizards that they rank up 1 for every ten. So if they are at level fifty their minion is rank five.
The storm minion should be as powerful as the storm rank three minions that we fight. Also the fire minion becomes pretty useless after dragonsphere. Then stop them at rank six as the get a new on at level seventy four. That is an afual long time to wait with a pretty useless minion. Only death and myth has a very good one. Balance is fair but it should launch the proper one. My balance wizard cringes when it casts a storm minion. LOL

Also the new minions that come put in Avalon should have more life. My fire minion gets killed rather rapidly in azeteca and krystalis. I have seen the death one get killed also. We need some time to heal them. yet many get taken out with one hit. All minions should have enough life to last a round or two.
Julia Nightale level 98

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I find no use for Minions, regardless of school choice. In a turn-based combat system, I refuse to spend Pips on an A.I. assistant that select spells at random, most times ruining my strategy during a duel.