Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Kingsisle, I think that you should make a house like a zoo. This house should be like the zoo in zafaria and you should be able to put your pets and mounts into groups, like lion mounts and pets in one area (cage) and other pets from the same catagory in the same pen, this house could be the same price as the Red Barn Farm crowns and gold price. You should also bring out a zoo Keeper's pack along with this. I assume this would be a good idea and you should offer it as a limited time item.

David IceBlood, Trancendent lvl 70

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
That is a wonderful idea :D. I have tons of mounts on my char. and having a house like this will help keep them in their own category and without them roaming to another room.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Good idea, sounds intriguing. Offer an exotic pet that you could find in a zoo with the pack. Make the house really key to those who have prized/unique pets to show off

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I'd like that idea except maybe instead of getting put into groups by animal, how about getting put in groups by schools?

Elijah, Journeyman Conjurer Lvl 16