Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question about grub guardian

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
ki,

Is there a way you can list what talents each map trains? Sometimes I don't go for what will give me the most points at the end but what will train a certain talent. Thank you

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
The talents your pet can get, and will get, are determined when it is hatched. There is nothing you can do once a pet is born to change what talents will show.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
You cant know beforehand what talents your pet trains for, you only know once it ages up on level. When that happens you will see what talents your pet got for you and the Derby.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
That is not what i mean. I mean, when you go to play a pet game it says you get points in agility, wisdom and stuff like that. But when you play grub guardian it doesn't tell you before hand..

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he isn't talking about actual pet talents that will manifest, but what stats are trained in each game such as will or strength. In which case, I totally agree with him.

Edit: See what I mean? Think outside the box, kids.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
SeismicNick on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he isn't talking about actual pet talents that will manifest, but what stats are trained in each game such as will or strength. In which case, I totally agree with him.

Edit: See what I mean? Think outside the box, kids.
Yes that is what i mean SeimicNick thank you! (btw i am a she)