Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Devil Ray

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
You probley have already seen this, but when you open up an aquarium, it shows a doodle of a devil ray. When do you think it will be relesed. Also, sorry for the bad spelling.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Deadpoolfanguy on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
You probley have already seen this, but when you open up an aquarium, it shows a doodle of a devil ray. When do you think it will be relesed. Also, sorry for the bad spelling.
I believe there is already a Sun Ray in game.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
That is correct. The Sun Ray is available in Helgrind Warren in Grizzleheim. It is a Rank 2 Fire species. Good luck!

Deadpoolfanguy on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Patience young wizard, those fish will be swimming in the spiral very soon.

Arthur

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I am really pumped for the devil ray (hoping its in an area i can go in, at the moment stuck in mooshu) alot of wizards think its a secret halloween fish, but i think it will be added during the summer, possibly in the cave you constanly catch fish'n'chips in.

,Grand master gardener Jeffrey.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Has anyone noticed that in the Helgrind Warren you cant fish anymore? every time I go in there there are no fish, But what is weird is that when you back up through the entrance, all the way to the back, the fishing icon pops up