Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Doctor why can't it be replayed completly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
I find it very bad that something that only their for a short time. can only be played once to the end. After all any other Dungeon. can be replayed. I would love to see thing like this. were you can go have a break form the thing you are doing in other world of the spiral.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
You can reply it, except for the last step where you talk to the Prof and get a big pile o' experience points.

I assume they didn't want to give too much experience. But you can do all the battles and get the drops.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I'm hoping that this quest will be like the Lost Pages event. In that event, it was present for a limited time, and spanned many worlds. Occasionally, that quest has returned. Players who were not high enough level to complete all of it were able to access more worlds and do more of the quest the next time it returned. I think the reason they do these events is to give players a break and have something special available. The limited time keeps it from being just another farming spot.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What's stopping you from repeating them? I don't have any problems repeating it.