Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss battle problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Has anyone been having problems with boss battles

When I battle I spend my time using several blades and traps to boost the power of my spells so I can kill in one strike (hopefully). Over the last few days I have been having problems doing that in Azteca. I do my usual build up on the enemies and when I attack it only does a few hundred damage, then when I redo the process it blows them away. There is no difference between the first shot and the second one. The really bad part is that I end up having to spend crowns on a life henchmen to keep me alive because I am usually low by the time I do the attack.

This is very frustrating and I am wondering if this is happening to anyone else

Esmee StormHammer

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Have you noticed why your attacks are doing less damage? Perhaps you have been hit by a Weakness or debuffed in some way? Keeping some Cleanse treasure cards in your side deck might be a good idea. Watch out for Effreet! That -90% is extra nasty.

Stacking Feints and Traps on bosses is a good way to build up a one-hit KO, and safer than stacking blades if there are storm or myth enemies.