Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

five b.o.x.e.s. event bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
i love the doctor who reference anyway.
in mooshu (40+) i was on the last boss, the to aunts, when i beat the ice one, she spawned again the next round, that's why we lost, and i am sure as heck i was disappointed.....

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
sorry, i made a mistake
in mooshu (40+) i was on the last boss, the two aunts, when i beat the ice one, she spawned again the next round, that's why we lost, and i am sure as heck i was disappointed.....
i beat it, however, i am still concerned about this, it is too hard like that.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
james skullheart on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
i love the doctor who reference anyway.
in mooshu (40+) i was on the last boss, the to aunts, when i beat the ice one, she spawned again the next round, that's why we lost, and i am sure as heck i was disappointed.....
We also had the Ice school aunt respawn when we did it also.

Mary

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Same here, the ice boss respawned.

I've also had on occasion, a few party members not get on the same sigil as us (it keep moving them to an adjacent sigil around the telegraph box).

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I would be more than happy to help you guys with it if you'd like.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
happens to me every time, so I just beat up on that one again before I leave.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Did the life one heal the ice one? I thought it was a cheat by the healer, so we got rid of her before getting the respawned ice one. Is there a heal spell we ought to be seeing when the ice aunt respawns? Maybe there is a display issue. Either way, we are left puzzled if it is a bug or a cheating boss.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I've been farming the Mooshu event for sonic springs and I notice that this happens about every other time I run through it. Usually, if you take out the Ice Aunt first, you can see her name glitching in and out as you battle the Life Aunt. When this happens the Ice Aunt will re-spawn. Actually for my purposes this works well as it gives me one more chance to get the drop I'm looking for.