Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Five B.O.X.E.S. event available now!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2012
I really have enjoyed this new event. I wish that we could buy the new furniture and other items that are seen in these areas. Have bought just about all existing items already and would like to see new updated furniture, flooring and wallpaper to use in my different houses.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
This event is really fun overall! I wasn't a high enough level to go to the one in Mooshu, but it's really fun. I enjoyed doing the Wizard City and Marleybone ones! I also really like the Doctor Who themed event--and how these are made in seperate dungeons so we can bring friends along too :)

Thank you KI for an enjoyable event :) I'd definitely like to see more of these as well.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I think for completion you should get a telegraph box that you can enter as a housing item and see wizard city in the past I must admit I was a little disappointed by the rewards the weird golem tc made me hope of an iron golem to be a rare drop idk I just think there should have been some more stuff

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This is a blast, and what the game has needed for ages - FUN quests!
Just don't forget to bring it back after the 13th... not everyone has the really high level wizards - yet.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
I love how Rose Piper is an combination of Rose Tyler and the actress who played her, Billie Piper. :D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
This is a really great event! Whoever thought of this at KI....great job. The way the quest interweaves not only the Wizard101 lore, but the Pirate101 lore is simply magically.

Please do more of this for all the lore lovers out there!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
The background music inside the Professor's Telegraph Box is amazing! It would be great if we can play this music in our castles.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2014
I really wanted to see the past of Drake family, Dragonspyre , and loremaster . This event gave me all that in one dungeon

Thank you for this ultimate fun event, the last part was the best for me.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I this event!!
I hope there will be more craftable mounts in the future!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Hey KI, I would really like it if you could do this event in Pirate101 too, and one of the events was a Wizard101 crossover where the Pirate has to stop the Maestro in Wizard City or some world in the Wizard101 world like Zafaria or Avalon. You would get an opportunity to get so many people to join Pirate101 if you do this. I know you are still adding worlds to Pirate101 and raising the level cap, but having seasonal events like this would make Pirate101 just as great as Wizard101. My two doubloons.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I've been wondering ever since the digmoore and raven wood Pogo stick recipes came out with the five B.O.X.E.S event, the people who bought one or both recipes won't be able to craft the mounts after the B.O.X.E.S event leaves the spiral? or it will stay with the people who bought the recipes.

Thanks for the information

Wolf Duskblade grandmaster pyromancer

Administrator
Nicholas GoldSmith on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
If I bought the recipes for the Digmoore Pogo Stick and Ravenwood Pogo Stick, will I still be able to craft them after the B.O.X.E.S. Event has finished? I already have the Sonic Spring, and it may take a while before I obtain Clockwork Spider treasure cards and Silver Trumpet Vine seeds.
Hello Nicholas,

Yes, you will be able to craft it after the event has ended.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I have run the event on most of my wizards.. there is one point where I must remember to put down any soda or water I am drinking or else my lap top will get a bath... When seeing Cyrus... I have never laughed so hard in all my life.. Now my daughters and I call the last box quest, Fro and his Bro..

love the event! Hope to see it back often!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Just curious what does B.O.X.E.S. mean?

Survivor
May 12, 2014
**HELP Needed**

I am lvl 49 and have completed the B.O.X.E.S in Commons and Marleybone ...But now I can't see the Proffessor in Mooshu at all, and the phone box is there but it is not active?? I can't enter this dungeon and it says it's for lvl 40+ ??

Thanks for help

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
I am loving the 5 boxes event! its so awesome! I already have the pogo stick!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Thank yo so much for this fun event! I love the Lost Pages events and look forward to more great events!
I particularly love the furniture in Dalea's Ice room! especially the "Ice" place! I totally want one for my Ice wizard.

Administrator
This event has now ended. Thanks for playing, everyone!

And keep an eye out for the next time the Professor visits the Spiral.

community@wizard101.com