Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Five B.O.X.E.S. event available now!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello young wizards,

The new Five B.O.X.E.S. event is available now through October 13, 2014 in game. So act fast, before time runs out!

You can start speaking to the Professor at any location as long as your Wizard is at the appropriate level. These quests can be completed in any order you desire.

If you are 10th level or above, Talk to The Professor in the Wizard City Commons
If you are 30th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Marleybone's Regent's Square
If you are 40th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Mooshu’s Jade Palace
If you are 60th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Zafaria’s Baobab Crossroads
If you are 80th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Avalon’s Caliburn

https://www.wizard101.com/game/five-boxes-event

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

The new Five B.O.X.E.S. event is available now through October 13, 2014 in game. So act fast, before time runs out!

You can start speaking to the Professor at any location as long as your Wizard is at the appropriate level. These quests can be completed in any order you desire.

If you are 10th level or above, Talk to The Professor in the Wizard City Commons
If you are 30th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Marleybone's Regent's Square
If you are 40th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Mooshu’s Jade Palace
If you are 60th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Zafaria’s Baobab Crossroads
If you are 80th level or above, Talk to The Professor in Avalon’s Caliburn

https://www.wizard101.com/game/five-boxes-event
Is the mount will be crafted or it will be rewarded?
if its crafted what kind of level craft you should be?

I'm level 37 should can i still go at the Level 10 one?
Or it will be just what current level you are

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi! Is this event just for this year, or is it gonna be next year and the year after too? The event is very fun! Thanks for releasing this!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I like this event! I like that it's more simple in that you can do the dungeons in any order, unlike the Lost Pages. Something that I WISH you could do, but totally understand why it probably couldnt be done, was to make a different theme Tardis inside, Professor, and Companion in each world. As someone who enjoys Dr Who, this would have been a WONDERFUL touch. Does it take away from the event? Not one bit :) now, where can i get the music themes from? :D

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
This is a really cool event! Love the new mounts. Only one problem. No offense but you sort of ripped off Doctor Who. -Thanks!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sam UnicornHeart on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
This is a really cool event! Love the new mounts. Only one problem. No offense but you sort of ripped off Doctor Who. -Thanks!
I loved the event. Everything in this game is a parody or referrence to history or pop culture, it's not ripped off, It's an hommage. I loved the way they worked Dr Who in and also the introduction of Pirate101 areas and characters. Keep up the good work KI.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Oh what fun! I love this event! Wish they stayed up a bit longer.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
They know that it is similar to Doctor Who. That was the intent.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
Like Dayerider said, can we get the music somewhere?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
oh my gosh, i just loved the event~ two of my wizards have already done it, and i got a real kick out of "bob ross". and the companions! just... oh gosh, my insides are still mushy from happiness!

like, i'm sitting in my chair, all beast-mode sorcerer, when i saw you-know-who and started squealing like a teenage girl at a justin bieber concert. my roommate was like, what are you screaming about? and i'm just like, you wouldn't understand.

=

if i could drive down to texas myself and hug every single person at kingsisle hq, i would.

this is exactly the sort of 'fun' that the game has been missing for a long time. the story is engaging, plus i love getting spiffy new badges and stuff. i've been taking my third wizard through khrysalis (which i don't care for), so this little adventure was/is a nice break from all the farming and grinding at the upper levels.

and now, i shall end this post with a haiku:

von loves you-know-who;
she is a happy wizard-
fish paste cake for all.

-von

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I am LOVING this event. The music is absolutely perfect, and I adore the new badge names. (Once my pyromancer gets going I'm so changing her default badge to "Fire Starter," and my necromancer is proudly sporting the "Harbinger of Death" badge as her default.) The event is simply flat-out fun!!!!

W101's version of a pet Dalek as a possible drop is the only improvement I'd want. LOL I don't farm much, but I would farm for that.... and then wish I could name him Shiny after I got him. Hee hee hee.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Master Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Really liking the Dr. Who reference !!! Nice job !

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Love the event! Wish I could get a telegraph box just to put it in one of my houses! Love Dr. Who and I thought this was a great tribute to Dr Who!

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
lol I don't have enough money for ty mounts

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
sort of? LOL I dont see it as ripping off, I see it as paying homage to the show, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your mileage may vary :)

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Love the Dr. Who event!! I just wish there were housing items you could pick up along the way. Other then that it is AWESOME. Took me a while but I finally got all the catfish I needed and I crafted the ravenwood pogo stick! LOVE IT! Thank you KI

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I cannot rave enough about this recent event within game! It is absolutely fantastic, the new areas, mobs, spells, all wonderful! It even seemed like the graphics were noticeably better inside the dungeons. I completed it on the first day it came out and will take my family's wizards through all 5 dungeons very soon.

Thank you very much KI for this event, and break from the day-to-day gameplay.

Gabriel

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
May I inquire what does B.O.X.E.S. stand for?

~Calamity PixieShade

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Is this event just for this year, or is it gonna be next year and the year after too? The event is very fun! Thanks for releasing this!
Yah! I wish they will! So maybe next time I could craft the mount

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Love it! I did the one in wizard city! I am level 21 so I personally think a new one should be added to grizzlehiem.

If you'd like to meet me I am atending school and can be found under the name Haley Silverfist on Wizard101

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
LOVE IT One tweak, I did'nt get mount reward from the one in wizard city, and I,m not a high enough level to do the one in mosho. still love it. -Thanks

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
If I bought the recipes for the Digmoore Pogo Stick and Ravenwood Pogo Stick, will I still be able to craft them after the B.O.X.E.S. Event has finished? I already have the Sonic Spring, and it may take a while before I obtain Clockwork Spider treasure cards and Silver Trumpet Vine seeds.

Survivor
May 07, 2013
AWESOME EVENT Let's see more of this type and SOON ....

THANKS KI

Talon Drakecrafter

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
This is a really great event! Love it! The new TC's, new characters, and new craftable mounts are all really good additions to the game.

And to the prior post about a "Doctor Who rip off", I would say that it is not a rip off, but rather a Great Dr. Who tribute, following up on the original nod to the show with the professor and box in MB. (I also hope and trust you KI folks did your legal homework and made sure there is no copyright infringement using both concept and music from the original source. 'Cause this is an event I would love to see over and over, it is really fun.)

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
This event was just awesome fun! :D I would love to see more of this kind of thing come to the Spiral. I definitely felt the old spark come back with this event. Please do more of this. I miss the old Wizzy101(pre 2011) and this made me feel that I was back in that game for a while. :)