Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is third age pvp starting anytime soon? hope not.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
So recently i've been hearing rumors of a third age of pvp starting soon i heard it was gonna be in november. Let me start by saying i'm highly against his because there really hasnt been any major changes to pvp in second age, ya we got shadow magic but that kinda followed the second age trend of hyper offense. Well anyway if you know whether or not the ranks will be reset in november please comment. Another thing is is i dont feel like second age has lasted long enough for a new age to be needed to take place considering our ranks were reset sometime last year.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
There have recently been a lot of rumors about the beginning of a third age in pvp, personally I don't think its a good idea to start a third age (which would mean resetting everybody's rank to 500). I think this because there are a lot of people who have worked very hard for their ranks, and to take that away from then would be very frustrating for the person losing that rank. However I am also aware that a lot of people didn't work very hard for their ranks, which is why I would propose that the people with illegitimate ranks were identified and removed from the leaderboards, instead of starting a third age in PvP.

Administrator
Hello young wizards,

These rumors you've been hearing are just that, rumors. We've made no announcement about a PVP reset coming in November.

Always remember, only information from official sources should be trusted.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

These rumors you've been hearing are just that, rumors. We've made no announcement about a PVP reset coming in November.

Always remember, only information from official sources should be trusted.
yay sweet thats a releif, i just recently made it to the leaderboards with my myth and am pretty excited to see how far i can get, i've also got a few new characters in the works with pvp in mind. Ty for replying it really helps clear things up for me :D

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Sounds like someone is making up rumors for attention. Listen to what Lydia GreyRose Said.