Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
How can you get a lot of mounts? I have battled the kraken in triton ave. But he does not drop mounts all the time. So how can I get a lot? Also how can a 2 player join a two person mount. I am trying to get one and I wanted to know how my friend can join it.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
There are many ways you can get mounts. Here are a few:
-Go see Zeke in the commons. He has a couple of temporary mounts for sale
-If you want a permanent mount, go to the Crown Shop. Go to the Mounts section, and then click on the Chestnut Pony. Instead of buying it for crowns, click the gold button just above the button that says BUY. You can then buy many different permanent mounts for gold.
-You can buy many more mounts by paying crowns. Go to the crown shop, and go to the mounts section. If you have crowns to spend, buy any mount you like there. The one's in which hold 2 people say dual in their name, such as the Dual Dragonflyer.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
For the two player mount, you first join a group with your friend, then you can both ride the same mount.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
You can ride double mounts with your friends or you could pay with crowns. If you're ridiculously rich in the game, just buy the mounts I guess. I tried buying with gold and almost got to 85,000 but went on an accidental shopping spree. oops.

- madison dragonrider