Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Crafting Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I accepted the mooshu crafting quest made the rings and I press x when I am near the crafter and it says I have not done the quest what do I do. I need to be crafting adept to make some gear.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Do you have the rings in your inventory when you do so? You have to have the rings.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stormrunner964 on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
I accepted the mooshu crafting quest made the rings and I press x when I am near the crafter and it says I have not done the quest what do I do. I need to be crafting adept to make some gear.
You have to have both rings in your backpack to get credit for them. This is holds true for every single crafting quest before and after this.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2014
Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
on mine it wont even let me craft them i bought the recipe and i have all the things i need to craft it but everytime i go to the crafting table to craft the recipe for the rings they don't show up, why is that?

Administrator
fr3kydang3r on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
on mine it wont even let me craft them i bought the recipe and i have all the things i need to craft it but everytime i go to the crafting table to craft the recipe for the rings they don't show up, why is that?
Are you using the correct table?

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting/use-the-correct-crafting-table-8ad6a41841bb35b50141e13fba5f676f

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 21, 2014
i got the quest to make the rings but i can not get the recipe from him in moo shu to make them. its not on the list to get. so how do i get it.

Administrator
Love4one on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
i got the quest to make the rings but i can not get the recipe from him in moo shu to make them. its not on the list to get. so how do i get it.
Hello,

The recipe that you need is for the ring Seal of the Seraphim. If it is not on the list of available recipes at Toshio, you may have already learned it. Double check your crafting tab under the rings section.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
I have everything I need except the equipment crafting table ..... bazaar has none now what do I do

Survivor
Jul 05, 2014
Most furniture vendors have all four crafting tables . If you're at a loss though go to the furniture vendor in Krokotopia ... they are there .