Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pip giving balance deck

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 22, 2012
This question is primarily for KI. Can you tell us if there are any other bosses other then Morganthe that drops the balance pip giving deck? Wiki and other sites don't have a listing for it any other place. And if it is the only place could you consider adding it to one?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can get it in the gauntlet too and in the black hole. Morganthe is the easiest place to farm it though since it's a single battle and only takes about 10-15 minutes.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Are you talking about the spiral cup gauntlet or the galleries with Morganthe's guards in the hive? If it's in the galleries it probably would turn up in the individual fights with the same boss. At least that's what I'm hoping for. If in the galleries do you remember which set of bosses it came from? The deck of shadow prophecy is the one I'm looking for.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Yeah I meant the Galleries. I think I got it in the second battle with the bosses.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I've gotten several from Morganthe, she drops decks pretty frequently.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Thanks, main reason I ask about the single bosses is I prefer to solo and Morganthe is really tough doing her. Plus I have had about zero luck getting anything to drop from her. The others can go a lot faster soloing. I'll try Balor and Santa Muerta (sp?) they are the second set. Kind of surprised the 2 balance bosses wouldn't drop it.