Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grecco/Roman Items and who can I craft them from?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Hi Everyone.
I've been one of the many to take advantage of the bundle palooza and I have bought myself the Olympian Bundle.
The home is just massive but I'm finding one problem, I can't seem to find any Roman or Greek looking items (think of things in Aquilla) to furnish it with.
I don't want to furnish it with Azteca items or Avalon just because they "kinda" look like they might fit in.
Does anyone know where I can purchase or where can I find a recipe vendor to craft household items that might be suitable.
Thanks to everyone that can offer any tips or advice.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's various pillars and columns that fit the theme in the bazaar. Pedestals and statues too. It is very limited though at the moment. Hopefully they will add some Aquila themed furniture packs at some point.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
seethe42 on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
There's various pillars and columns that fit the theme in the bazaar. Pedestals and statues too. It is very limited though at the moment. Hopefully they will add some Aquila themed furniture packs at some point.
Thanks Seethe
Yes, I do check the Bazaar reguarly. I found some great statue plinthes (bases) like you see the statues in Wizard City sitting on but I cant get my statues to sit on them for some reason.
This is a bit frustrating because statues on bases look bigger and more impressive.
Oh btw I'm having the same problem with the wall recesses in the Olympian palace, nothing seems to fit well including plants.
I agree, I think an Aquilla decorating pack is needed, not just for the Olympic palace but also the Myth House and Wisteria Home.