Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prompting before using "End" to teleport home.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Have you ever had one of those times were you were in a dungeon long dungeon or some hard to get area, then you accidently pressed the end button which is located so close to the arrow keys then next thing ya know,your all the way back at the start of the world and gotta walk all the way back to an area. Maybe you might have just missed some awesome reagents laying on the ground, or maybe on your way back you end up getting caught along the way, or maybe the team team you were questing with decides to go ahead of you or maybe you were visiting someones house and cannot get back to it now. I think that there should be a message prompting players before they choose to teleport home using the"End" key. Lots of accidents happen. What do you think about this idea?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can remap the keyboard shortcuts so end doesn't teleport you, or just use ADWS instead of the arrows.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I agree with Seethe, also, not all keyboards (mine at least ) have End close to the arrow keys.