Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloak of Invincibility

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
So I've noticed there isn't a non-pvp version of the Cloak of Invincibility. I really don't care for the stats the cloak gives. I just love the way it looks. If there is a possibility that in the next update of w101 we can see a un-stat(don't know the technical term) of the cloak of invincibility. I like to think it would be called "Commander's Cloak" but i believe there's already a robe called that.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
DragonAge4321 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
So I've noticed there isn't a non-pvp version of the Cloak of Invincibility. I really don't care for the stats the cloak gives. I just love the way it looks. If there is a possibility that in the next update of w101 we can see a un-stat(don't know the technical term) of the cloak of invincibility. I like to think it would be called "Commander's Cloak" but i believe there's already a robe called that.
Well, there is the Guardian's Vestment ( http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Guardian's_Vestment ) which kind of looks like the Cloak of Invincibility.
But for now, sadly, no look-a-like for the Cloak of Invincibility exists.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I hate pvp, no offense to anyone who loves it, but, if I had the patience and ability to get my Wizard all the way to Warlord and get the Cloak.. just to see that I could of gotten it much easier. I'd be furious.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
I agree with you. Back then, PvP was way easier than it is now. Low level PvP is all about treasure cards and spamming, and high level/mid-level PvP is all about puppeting, spamming, and scammers. It's not as easy as it was to rank up anymore, but yeah. It would be nice if KI could give a Coat of Invincibility away for 1150 tickets at any given rank, more preferably Knight or Captain. So you still have to work to get it. A lot of people have quit Pvp because of how it has changed. People will go on their grandmasters and help a level 18 get their robe. It isn't fair anymore. Most people, like you said don't get if for the stats anyways so maybe 1150 tickets will be good for no stats.