Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with a pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I have been asking for a while now, but no one will help me. I would like to hatch with someone with a good pet. I would like it to have resistance and at least fairy or sprite. That's about it of what I prefer. It would also be nice to have damage, but that's not needed. Since no one liked my previous pets I got a better one. Its an epic mummy cat that has fairy, sprite, 5% resistance, and 20 block rating. I know my pet I have is similar to what I'm asking for, but I want to improve on what I have. Like double resistance, or damage, even critical hit. I'm a fire wizard so if anyone is willing to help, please do. I don't need any specific pet, just one with good talents. Thank you.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Well I can say that finding that pet isn't going to be too tough, but I don't have all those talents on my pets but maybe a few. Hatching at the hatchery is extremely hard, as you know, because nobody just wants to hatch their good pet with you for nothing. I don't even bother with the wizards in the hatchery and lately I myself have some good pets and now I'm getting asked, but I simply go there and hatch my own pets together making my dream pet myself.

But you could also try wizard101central.com with their Pet Mixing Meet-Up section and increase your chances there and there too is a group that WILL hatch with you to get your pet you want! Very nice indeed!

sorry I don't have what you are looking for but hope this helps since you been asking for a while now.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I have a mega rain beetle with spell defy and resist, may cast fairy, but it adds ice power. If you can ignore the ice power, I would be more than happy to hatch with you. My wizard name is Erin Dusk Weaver, and I can usually be found in either the Kelvin or Lincoln realms.

I'll check back in a day or two, to see your response.

Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I have been looking for a rain beetle for a long time, I can ignore the ice talent, but what is the fifth talent. You said double resist, fairy, and ice damage, what is the fifth. I would be happy to hatch though. Do you think you can wait for a few days so I can get some more gold to make sure I have enough. Thanks, hope we can hatch.