Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get into the vault of ice door

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
The locked door with the 3 locks I can't into and Shalek told me to get to there. And I did but nothing happens. So if you reply please tell me what to do!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to defeat the 3 bosses, Defender, Guardian and Protector of the Fang, and do each of their puzzles to unlock the door to the Keeper.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
arks6 on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
The locked door with the 3 locks I can't into and Shalek told me to get to there. And I did but nothing happens. So if you reply please tell me what to do!
There are three bosses to defeat and then do the puzzles to unlock the final door.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Breaking_the_Vault

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
I got past the other two puzzles which were simple patterns of the item toggles. no such luck with the Protector of the Fang puzzle.I tried the same simple methods that worked on the other two to no available. is there something to toggle other than the four obelisks???

joelwestjoel

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
What you have to do is defeat the protector of the fang, the guardian of the fang, and the defender of the fang. After the battles there are either 4 obelisks, 2 obelisks and a lever, or 3 braziers. You must finish all 3 puzzles, as they represent the 3 locks on the door. The answers to the riddles are on tapestries on the back wall. Good luck and hope this helped!

-Molly EmeraldSong, Level 26, Adept Theurgist,

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
If you look at map ( M ) There will be three blue dots. Go to the dots. There there will be a boss each spot. Not too hard. After it will say " You hear a lock break ". After the three bosses go back to the door. Go in and defeat Not too hard!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
"The answers to the riddles are on tapestries on the back wall"

that reply solved the problem. I never thought to look in the room itself for the answer to the puzzle. this pattern of visual clues (not logical or trial and error clues) repeats in later Wizard101 dungeons

for example the code key to the last battle of MB in Big Ben tower (entered from the Royal Museum) are the plaques next to the elevators that take you up to the next level. one plaque is on and the other is off. it takes four levels to get allt four of the icon codes from the "on" plaques to solve the puzzle on the floor and to proceed on to the end of this quest. note - for that quest if you want an additional badge and have a big enough group with you as you continue on you should spill the milk three times. if you do not do this you will still get to the final battle but you will miss out on fighting Spike, a battle harder than the final battle (hence the badge)