Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon; Side world or not

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hey,
I was wondering if Avalon is a side world or if it is after Zafaria. The reason I want to know is because I'm a pretty high level for where I am and I want to learn my new spells but they all need me to be in Avalin which really sucks. So I was wondering if you could help me figure this out. I'm level 70 (soon to be 71) .
Sincerely,
The Wolf

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
It's after Zafaria, and it is a main world.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Fire master037 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Hey,
I was wondering if Avalon is a side world or if it is after Zafaria. The reason I want to know is because I'm a pretty high level for where I am and I want to learn my new spells but they all need me to be in Avalin which really sucks. So I was wondering if you could help me figure this out. I'm level 70 (soon to be 71) .
Sincerely,
The Wolf
Avalon is a main world not a side one.

As for the Spells you will learn, I am not so sure you will ever use them. Mass convert is about all I get out of that world that helps me.

Mary

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hey... ahhhh .... yeah. I learned that it isn't a side world sooooo ..... yeah.
Thanks
The Wolf

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Avalon is the next world in the main story line. It is not a side world.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Northlite on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Avalon is a main world not a side one.

As for the Spells you will learn, I am not so sure you will ever use them. Mass convert is about all I get out of that world that helps me.

Mary
Backdraft and Detonate can be very useful for fire in certain situations. Spear is also useful until you get to a level where piercing gear becomes available.