Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Missing Badge?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello, KingsIsle, and any other wizards reading this. I have been recently working on badges on my Thaumaturge. I am on level 72 on that wizard and all the way in Zafaria, but I have looped around and started working in Marleybone again. Now here is the issue: for some reason, I don't have the "Honourary Engineer" Badge. For other wizards reading this, this badge is gained when you turn in the final quest of Marleybone into Professor Ambrose. It is not a side quest, but a storyline one. (I should also mention that my two higher wizards both have the badge. Also, on my Thaumaturge, I have the "Hero of Marleybone" Badge, which means I have completed every quest in Marleybone.)
So, if you could help me fix this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Administrator
Hello Shannon,

I'm sorry you seem to be missing a badge. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com with your account name (no password), character name and a description of the issue, and they will be able to help you further.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
My life wizard is missing the badge too. I don't really care about badges, but it's a storyline so this might be more than a simple one wizard glitch.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello,
I would like to let you know that I resolved my problem by simply doing Big Ben again. Whatever occurred has been fixed.
Thank you for your help, Professor Greyrose.
Seethe42, I hope you get your problem resolved as well.
Best of luck~

~Shannon Skybreaker