Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistare good guy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
what if malistare becomes good guy and in a quest you are about to get defeat by three monsters and malistare apears to help you because he owes you a favor for all the hard work you did just to get to him

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Um malistaire is dead, he dies after you defeat him at the end of the first arc so Malistaire what you are saying cannot be possible and doesnt make sense.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Malistaire dies at the end. Then he comes back on The Xibalba in Azteca, only to die a second time. I don't think he'll be a good guy, and I'm sure a bunch of other people agree. Play the rest of the first arc before saying things about Malistaire. :P

-Rylee Level 100 'Exalted'

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
its a good idea but how about i change it a little what if malistare is in a grave yard (cause he's dead) and you go to him as a quest. And you go to him then you do a boss to get something to revive him and you tell him you revived him cause he should live cause he only did what he did to bring back silva

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
gokuvs vegeta on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
what if malistare becomes good guy and in a quest you are about to get defeat by three monsters and malistare apears to help you because he owes you a favor for all the hard work you did just to get to him
no lol i prefer him as a villan because the end of the story is amazing o; and the fact that he's sent to outer space doesn't help you lol, the fact he is sent into outer space makes for an intriguing idea that he could come back even stronger with a quest line where you have to make a way to be able to damage him which means more worlds O:<

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
That would have to be his ghost, he died in Dragonspyre. Also, in my opinion, he doesn't owe you anything just because you chased him through the Spiral. I really don't see this happening.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
I think we've seen Malistaire enough. We cannot repeat old characters all the time, we need new characters, not just reusing old ones all the time.