Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Conal IronShaper has disappeared!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I have finally finished the game and defeated Morganthe! I am one of those people who always do the side quests, so when I went through each world to see if I had missed any, I was lead to Nordrilund in Grizzleheim to talk to Conal IronShaper.
However, it leads me to an empty space. I'm not sure which quests I have and have not completed of his... Grizzleheim seems so long ago!

Any suggestions?

Scarlet SparkleDust - 100

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
maybe because he moved on with you to other places after you got that side quest.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Blaze Deathward on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
maybe because he moved on with you to other places after you got that side quest.
I don't have any active quests and that is the only one that shows when I use the quest helper. I see what you mean but if that is where it takes me to, where else could he be?

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
o ok. well was he a wood golem? if so he wasn't loaded.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Did you do inside the dungeon instance the arrow points to?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
seethe42 on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Did you do inside the dungeon instance the arrow points to?
Oh! I went inside and there was no fight but the Conal in the sigil had a quest, guess the arrow didn't realise he was inside
Thanks for the help!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Scarlet SparkleDus... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I have finally finished the game and defeated Morganthe! I am one of those people who always do the side quests, so when I went through each world to see if I had missed any, I was lead to Nordrilund in Grizzleheim to talk to Conal IronShaper.
However, it leads me to an empty space. I'm not sure which quests I have and have not completed of his... Grizzleheim seems so long ago!

Any suggestions?

I think you were looking in the wrong spot or you didn't turn quest arrow off and back on AndrewCrowCaster Lvl 42