Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get the best pet with epic resistance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
i dont have resistance on my wizard and ive been told a lot to get resistance but i cant change my clothing equipment cause i luv the stuff on it. so the next best option is finding a pet. i never got a single pet with resistance, and i use up so much crowns for mega-snack so can some1 plz tell me how to get an epic pet with the epic version of resistance plz thx

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Go for a pet with spell proof and spell defy. It will help. Also if you raise the stats it will increase the amount of resistance. Also think about what other talents you would like. If you want healing talents also or specific school wards. I do have a pet with spell proof and defy (Also may cast healing talents) if you want to hatch.

Side note for hatching requests its a lot easier setting them up on some place like Wizard101 central. You might want to check them out.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Draconid on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
i dont have resistance on my wizard and ive been told a lot to get resistance but i cant change my clothing equipment cause i luv the stuff on it. so the next best option is finding a pet. i never got a single pet with resistance, and i use up so much crowns for mega-snack so can some1 plz tell me how to get an epic pet with the epic version of resistance plz thx
Your only option is to try hatching. And there is no guarantee you will ever get "epic" resistance that way either.

You might want to look into that gear you seem to love so much and change it out if it's not working for you.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
The Draconid on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
If you can get crowns and stich