Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Maze game Gobble ghosts not working

AuthorMessage
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Lately I have had a recurring problem with the Gobble the Ghosts in the Pet Maze game. I will have the gobble the ghost active, and run straight through one or more ghosts, and it will have no effect. The ghost will not be gobbled. I will not be frozen either, and the gobble-effect has not worn off.

And this is not a matter of me missing the ghost on the edge either -- I will run dead through the middle of the ghost, and nothing happens.

It is not consistent -- sometimes I will go through one ghost, and then be able to gobble the next one..

This happens almost every time I play the game. It is very odd. It never used to happen either.

(FYI, this is my usual pet game, as I can consistently get four points out of it. As for ghost gobbling, I can usually get at least two ghosts off the gobble star -- my record is four. So it is not like I don't know how the thing is supposed to work.)

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I've seen that happen too. It may be related to lag -- like when you walk through a wisp but can't pick it up, or get pulled into a fight by a creature you can't see or appears to be far away.

It is annoying. I have also been frozen while still showing "gobble" as on. Our visuals seem to lag the processing sometimes, so the game thinks something has happened before we can see it.