Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I have a level 57 ( Almost 58 ) Ice in Zafaria, and I was wondering if I should go do CL sidequests and do wintertusk to get me more near 60? I haven't really done sidequests throughout the game, so I a bit low level for the words I go through ( Soloing as well ) I was 46 - 55 ( Or something ) Do you think I should keep doing zafaria or go and get levels?

- Logan ThunderThorn

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
bagelsloth88 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
I have a level 57 ( Almost 58 ) Ice in Zafaria, and I was wondering if I should go do CL sidequests and do wintertusk to get me more near 60? I haven't really done sidequests throughout the game, so I a bit low level for the words I go through ( Soloing as well ) I was 46 - 55 ( Or something ) Do you think I should keep doing zafaria or go and get levels?

- Logan ThunderThorn
Wow. Challenging Zafaria as a Level 57? I was in Celestia around 65-70. That being said, I completed every single side quest in all previous worlds, including Grizzleheim and Wysteria.

I'm an over-achiever I suppose

But I recommend you go and get some levels in Wintertusk

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

- Logan ThunderThorn
Definitely do side quests in Celestia and do Wintertusk as well (it's going to be difficult with Ice)... doing these helped level my Ice wizard up and it really made a difference in Zafaria. (I soloed about 90% of the game with my Ice wizard)

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Do wintertusk.. its short and gives good xp

You may want some help ready for the first few quests.. and one in austrilund. Lots of ice enemies there

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009

- Logan ThunderThorn
I think you should totally do Wintertusk. It is short and also gives good exp.

-Elijah lvl 36

P.S. i have done Wintertusk and have helped friends with Zafaria