Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Day and night?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I've been fumbling around with this idea for a while, but how come its never night time? Anywhere? There is no possible way that I saved 12 worlds from destruction, killed hundreds of bosses, ran 30 or so dungeons (some several times) and learned over 60 spells, hatched countless amounts of times, gardened insane amount of plants, trained over 100 pets, had conversations with friends, helped friends do the same things, fixed 4 astral obylisks (however you spell it), and became Ambrose's #1 student in one day. Its just no possible. So my idea is that there could be day and night times everywhere. Wizard city could have a night-time, while avalon (yes I just realized some places do take place at night) could have a day-time in the wyrd, dun dara, the wild, alone with all other night time places in the spiral. Ideas?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The logistics of changing day/night on all worlds would be a huge amount of reprogramming and redoing ALL the graphics in the game and restesting them all. It's just not feasible. It wouldn't make the game any better and would cost a fortune to do.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Would that be a little hard for ki? Everyone lives in different places, so day and night is different for them, remember that. It could be three in the afternoon and somehow the commons is at night. See what i mean?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
I've been fumbling around with this idea for a while, but how come its never night time? Anywhere? There is no possible way that I saved 12 worlds from destruction, killed hundreds of bosses, ran 30 or so dungeons (some several times) and learned over 60 spells, hatched countless amounts of times, gardened insane amount of plants, trained over 100 pets, had conversations with friends, helped friends do the same things, fixed 4 astral obylisks (however you spell it), and became Ambrose's #1 student in one day. Its just no possible. So my idea is that there could be day and night times everywhere. Wizard city could have a night-time, while avalon (yes I just realized some places do take place at night) could have a day-time in the wyrd, dun dara, the wild, alone with all other night time places in the spiral. Ideas?
This was Zeke's answer:

"The worlds of the Spiral do not act the same way that Earth does - they do not rotate therefore their day/night is fixed."