Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were you when you got to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2017

Level 18

Do Side Quests

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I was level 8. I didn't do any side quests so i got there pretty quickly

Survivor
Apr 20, 2015
glowstorm13 on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
I was level 8 or 9 when I got to krokotopia but I didn't do any side quests.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Grandmaster
i was level 12 or 13 as an ,,,and wiz

Survivor
Jul 28, 2018
I was level 21 when I go there. At the time I got there, I felt like I really accomplished something. Krokotopia is still one of my favorite current worlds.

Survivor
May 22, 2016
I was done with Wizard City when I got to Krokotopia. I was about lvl 15. Tayler RavenGlen lvl 20

Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
I was maybe almost level 20? It takes me a while to finish worlds because I complete most of the side quests in each world.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2018
Saffron Life on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
I was level adept 23 I did a lot of winterbane back then.Still I would like to Know what LVL you were
Magus theurgist
Saffron Life
LVL 32
I was level fifteen or sixteen.
Brooke spellgarden
Advanced Diviner
LVL 33 (almost 34)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2018
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
I got in at about level 16, doing all side quests. At level 22 or so I took a break to do some of Grizzleheim, Triton underwater, Sunken city, all of Wysteria, Winter bane hall, Midnight Sun Pagoda, and Mount Olympus. So I got back at around level 35. Krokopatra was sooooo easy! Being a little bit ahead is a good thing, young wizard.
lol, same thing happened to me, I did sunken city, the underwater area in triton Avenue, Mount Olympus, Grizzleheim, and Wisteria, then went back to Krock.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2018
RaleighTexasBoy on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
I went to Krok at level 16. I did all the possible quests in Wizard City so that is why I'm a high level going to Krok.
same.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I was around level 26 (I did a lot of side quests)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2018
I would like to say that the normal level to start Krok is about 10. Doing speed lvl'ing to get to 20+ is not a good idea once you start questing. I had experienced that.

A pixel friend took my fire to all the dungeons, like Celestia and Mooshu, and I was about 25 in Firecat Alley, and it was a struggle. I ended up deleting that character.

I strongly suggest not to speed lvl, just play the game like a normal person would.

Of course you can have a max help!
I'm not against that.

- Bellashad

Survivor
Apr 25, 2015
I was level 21 when I got to Krokotopia.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Don’t tease me. Level 25

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I was level 15 when I got to Krokotopia.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2016
Saffron Life on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
I was level adept 23 I did a lot of winterbane back then.Still I would like to Know what LVL you were
Magus theurgist
Saffron Life
LVL 32
Usually, wizards would be at least level 10 to enter Krok, due to the level requirements. When I entered the world, I was level 12.

Before I became a member, I did all the side quests I could find, which leveled me up to 9. After I finished Firecat Alley, I got to level 10.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
I was like lvl 10 when I started Krokotopia and around 20 when I finished it. I lost the main quest during The Krokosphinx. I eventually got it back though.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2018
I was level 16, did sunken city and colossus. Still haven't done crab alley.

Hero of Krokotopia
Nicholas SoulHunter

Adept Necromancer

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
JULIO JULIO on May 26, 2019 wrote:
I was level 16, did sunken city and colossus. Still haven't done crab alley.

Hero of Krokotopia
Nicholas SoulHunter

Adept Necromancer
Welcome, JULIO JULIO!

Honestly, my getting to Krok was so long ago I forget when I got there.

Survivor
May 24, 2019
I was about LVL 22
John Storm27

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
Level 16. I didn't do Grizzleheim and Wysteria (Im still level 24 at the moment) yet and now i'm on Marleybone. I was stuck on Wizard City since 2014 but now i'm progressing pretty quickly.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
anyone wanna play and talk on discord

Survivor
Jun 03, 2018
My first wizard I'm thinking I was level 15 or so. I was struggling on and off for weeks trying to get there since at the time I had no idea that side quests were a thing, and I was hung up on completing the fishing quest with only a frost lore and no luck elixir someone finally told me that I had to do something else with Ambrose and I ended up doing that and getting there with a few more wizard city quests left.

On my second (and now main) wizard, I was halfway through level 19. I took my time this round, and I did all the quests in wizard city except fishing, jewel socketing, and photomancy. It ended up taking less time overall once I knew what I was doing. In retrospect, starting off mainly soloing with a balance wizard and no secondary school was not helpful, but again, I didn't know what I was doing

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
For me, it was when I was 13 or 14 on my first wizard. On my storm, she was level 20, since she did a lot of the gauntlets twice to get the xp, so she flew through Krokotopia fast solo.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2014
I was level 9, fire wizards have such low health so sometimtes u get 3 pip rekt.