Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were you when you got to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
My newest storm wizard got there recently, at level 16.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
On my first wizard, I was 16 when I got there.

Now, it's usually between 10 and 13. :P

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I was Lvl 11-12 death student when I got there.Usually the first few worlds shouldn't trouble you the least bit.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2016
I was a level 16. I did all the side quests(not including events). The admin set up all the worlds so that the difficulty is normal considering you have done all the side quests.

Alexander Lifemender

Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
I was level 16 when I got to krokotopia.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
I was level 16.

~Angela DarkBlood

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
I was level 9. I didn't do any sides and completed wizard city in about 2 hours in the evening. I had played before so i knew everything about the game that i needed to know to get me through, but being a death witch (wizard but whatever), it was quite hard to defeat the main bosses as they are mostly death themselves, so i got help from my (now grandmaster) master friend.

Rowan Ironhammer Level 41

Survivor
May 02, 2016
I think I was like level 13? I feel like you should level up to level 16-17 before you do the main quests, especially if you're a fire or balance wizard because loads of monsters are fire/balance, but that's just my preference.

Amber Seaflame Lvl 16

Survivor
Oct 29, 2014
I think I was level 13, I dunno but what I do know is that I was above level 9.
It really surprises me that people where level 23 or ABOVE when they went to Krokotopia.

Signed,
Jesse GoldFlame, School

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
I got to Krokotopia a lot later in the game. I was about level 20 when I got there, could have been a mistake?

Brandon Winter Hammer Lvl 24

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I am on my first character and am now level 17 and completed all the side quests and lands of Wizard City and will begin Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
I was at about lvl 20 on my balance because i did a metric ton of side quests and even more winterbane but on my storm around lvl 12 death 11 myth like 9 or somthing

Mason dusk gem lvl 110
Masonstormgem lvl 48
Masonmythgem lvl 25
Wolftitanweilder lvl 28

Survivor
May 27, 2010
I think I was at level 15-16 because I was farming A LOT in the free parts of Wizard City before my parents bought me the majority of Krokotopia so when I finally went there I was pretty OP compared to the place and completed most of it without difficulty. This happened back in 2009-10.

It's still my favorite world though, even after seeing countless other worlds and encountering countless waaay more powerful and diverse enemies. There's just something very charming about that place, maybe it's the Egyptian setting or the kroks, I dunno, it's just charming.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I was a level 18 myth when I got to krok. but I did all the side quests in wc because I didn't have a membership at the time

Cole OgreCatcher LVL 53 Grandmaster

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
I was level 13 when I came to Krokotopia if I remember clearly.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2016
I am just about to go to Krokotopia! Yay! I'm so excited! I am a level 17 wizard, but I did all the side quests, Firecat Alley, All of those in Old Town, Crab Alley, and I just finished Grubb. I read through some of these posts,and I am on the higher end of going to Krokotopia. I always am over-prepared. Anyways, have a great day! May many adventures await you!

Keira Mythblade

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
I was around level 11 when I first started, but finished at level 23.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
Well I don't really think that level matters for this world, as long as you completed the storyline for triton avenue, cyclops lane, and firecat.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
I was probably around LVL 15 or 16. I kept doing side quests and not spending any points in the school. I had trouble with the last boss, Krokokenkahmen, because I was a LVL 20 Fire Wizard and no Ice cards, and 3 of the Fairy cards, 1 storm snake, 2 storm bats, 3 sunbirds, 1 prism of ice, 1 fire shield, 1 fire trap, 1 fire cat, and several other fire spells. I had a Lvl 10 Novice Fire Deck equipped on me. Too lazy to find another deck/get one.

I died the first time, then did it with a friend who was an Ice wizard, which helped a lot. Though the final boss likes to save up his pips and let his minions do most of the attacking.

The first time, however, I died by an unknown fire Serpent body-like card. It was similar to the Humongofrog when the Humongofrog pops up from the surface. I don't know the name of the card but if you do know, please post it. All I know is that it did 600+ damage with a 30%+ damage boost.

Daniel Skullsword lvl 22 Fire Wizard, Hall of Champions

Survivor
Jul 07, 2016
I myself was a level 15. Notably level won't really affect when you get in. You have to finish off Cyclops Lane and beat the fire elf boss dude thingy in firecat alley. Then after that, talk to Headmaster Ambrose. He'll send you on your happy little way to kroktopia.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I think most of the time I'm level 10.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
I was around level 16. I did all the side quests in WC including all of Collusus and Crab Alley.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
I was level 17, when I started. Probably because I trained to level 11 by Kraken in Triton Avenue when I didn't have membership.

Mason Myth Level 20
Mason Ice Level 1

Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
My level varied on each one of my characters due to the fact some had done side quests

My was only level 16

My was a bit slower getting there at level 20

And my got there around level 18

Amanda GhostHunter lvl 91
Victoria lvl 110
Taylor Swift lvl 30

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I was level 16 because I did Colossus Boulevard first and a little bit of Crab Alley. I also did quite a few side quests.