Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Trade: Bug or Not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I don't know whether this is a bug or not, but I am currently a level 75 myth and the other day I finally decided to do Wintertusk, since I decided I wanted to get the spell Talos, and then the Vassanji minion. Once I had completed Wintertusk's main storyline, I went back to Ravenwood and recieved the quest for the Humongofrog pet. I was confused at first. I got the pet then took a look on the Wizard101 Wiki. I found that the Talos quest was given by Baldur Goldpaws, so I went to Grizzleheim to see him. Neither where he is in Northguard or in the Hrundle Fjord did he give the quest. I then checked the wiki and I made sure I had done all the pre-quests. I had, and this is where I became very confused. Can anybody help me figure out how to get the quest, or is it just a bug?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Joseph ThunderFist on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I don't know whether this is a bug or not, but I am currently a level 75 myth and the other day I finally decided to do Wintertusk, since I decided I wanted to get the spell Talos, and then the Vassanji minion. Once I had completed Wintertusk's main storyline, I went back to Ravenwood and recieved the quest for the Humongofrog pet. I was confused at first. I got the pet then took a look on the Wizard101 Wiki. I found that the Talos quest was given by Baldur Goldpaws, so I went to Grizzleheim to see him. Neither where he is in Northguard or in the Hrundle Fjord did he give the quest. I then checked the wiki and I made sure I had done all the pre-quests. I had, and this is where I became very confused. Can anybody help me figure out how to get the quest, or is it just a bug?
Did you go to Wizard City? That's where the spell quests come from.

Here's the quest:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade

And it says so right on Centra to talk to him in Olde Town:
Given By: Baldur Goldpaws
Giver Location: Olde Town

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Thank you guys so much! Indeed he gives me the quest in Olde Town. I had completely forgotten that Baldur also resides in Olde Town. I have played the game awhile now and I am not completely used to him being in Olde Town.

Joseph Thunderfist, Level 76 Transcendent Myth