Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plague Oni not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2011
Ok so I got to level 38 life school and got the plague Oni quest. Molinda told me to go and talk to the dryad in krokotopia and then get the book from the sunken city. After that she said to go and defeat plague Oni. Once I got to the temple it won't let me go into the dungeon. I tried restarting wizard 101 and when I got to the temple again the sigel is still dark, but the quest tells me to go in and fight him. What do I do?
- Adam Deathgem lvl 38

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you haven't reached that area of MooShu through questing you cannot enter the temple yet. You need to restore the shrines in Kishibe Village and then you'll be sent to fight the Plague Oni. Go back to your storyline quests and you'll get there.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Adam Deathgem on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Ok so I got to level 38 life school and got the plague Oni quest. Molinda told me to go and talk to the dryad in krokotopia and then get the book from the sunken city. After that she said to go and defeat plague Oni. Once I got to the temple it won't let me go into the dungeon. I tried restarting wizard 101 and when I got to the temple again the sigel is still dark, but the quest tells me to go in and fight him. What do I do?
- Adam Deathgem lvl 38
I had this same "problem" with many of the Death Utility Spell Quests. It turns out that you have not quested far enough in Mooshu to get into the dungeon you're quest needs you to go in. Just set that spell quest aside for a while and wait till you can get in where the Plague Oni is.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adam Deathgem on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
- Adam Deathgem lvl 38
All quest areas, including school quests, are earned by doing main storyline quests. You have to earn your way into that dungeon, not just expect to be allowed in. Continue questing; you will get there, and your school quest will still be there.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2011
Thanks you guys I will continue questing!
-Adam Deathgem lvl 38