Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd Age PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Is third age PvP going to be starting soon (AKA this year) or will it be starting in a few years? I am sorta terrible at PvP and i cant wait to reset cause i am at 211 ...... so yeah.

Lvl 75

Survivor
May 02, 2014
Brian WaterRunner on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
Is third age PvP going to be starting soon (AKA this year) or will it be starting in a few years? I am sorta terrible at PvP and i cant wait to reset cause i am at 211 ...... so yeah.

Lvl 75
I'm hoping it starting this year because I get matched unfairly like you I lose way to much.

I also want something in rank pvp but I can't get less I'm a commander in rank pvp.

So let third age start next month.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Brian WaterRunner on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:

Lvl 75
I would guess that the third age of PvP will start when Kingsisle makes another major update to PvP. When that might happen, I don't know, but I think that it's unlikely that it will happen soon. Losing all of their rank twice in two years would anger many players.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Unfortunately that won't happen unless they do something earthshattering to PVP like they apparently did for second age. They won't do it just so people can have their rank reset.

Survivor
May 02, 2014
They better soon it a lot harder to do rank pvp now.

There more bullies on rank pvp. If your a bully just keep your mouth shut please.

Because you call people foul name. And when they call you it back you report them for it.

No more calling people foul names or noobs because private and ranked wizards but hate being called that.

We need a friendly rank pvp match. And I the who doesn't obey kingisle rules should get punished for it.

Then they might learn something.

Kymma lvl 16 Good luck

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I would hope that there would be no resetting. Thousands of wizards work hard on a regular basis to earn their rank, and the initial reset was because there was a glitch that people exploiting to gain rank: totally not cool. There were people with ranks at 11,000 so you could imagine the easiest way to fix that was a second age of PvP. Because we aren't, and would hopefully never be in that situation again, I don't think there will be a rank reset anywhere in the near future.

Survivor
May 02, 2014
Aaron Mistflame on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
I would hope that there would be no resetting. Thousands of wizards work hard on a regular basis to earn their rank, and the initial reset was because there was a glitch that people exploiting to gain rank: totally not cool. There were people with ranks at 11,000 so you could imagine the easiest way to fix that was a second age of PvP. Because we aren't, and would hopefully never be in that situation again, I don't think there will be a rank reset anywhere in the near future.
Then try to gey someone close to that rank rating.

And I bet kingisle will resets it.

And warlords should help private to at least to get commander robe.
Warlords please stop calling private noobs.
Privates stop calling warlords tc noobs.

If we both stop calling people names rank pvp will be back as a family friendly game.

I might be ranked but if someone says hi to me and good luck or just want to talk me.
I will talk back with them and I sometimes think it's cheating after they say hi an I look at there's stats to see theirs weakness.

Kymma lvl 16 rank PVP captain trying to get commander robe.

PS:

Once I have commander robe I will help others wizards to get that robe like private and others wizards.

If you want to meet me look close to loremaster place. That how I get gold to buy tc spell lol