Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get Colossal!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
I completed all the requirements for Colossal.

I finished all the main storyline quests in Drum Jungle, including For My Next Trick.
I am level 70.
I already trained in Gargantuan.

Yet still, Koko Smokesign hasn't given me the quest for Colossal. There is no quest mark above him, I already checked my unfinished quests for Bundle in the Jungle or Midnight Sun. also I tried to log in and back out. Help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
natshadowbane on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
I completed all the requirements for Colossal.

I finished all the main storyline quests in Drum Jungle, including For My Next Trick.
I am level 70.
I already trained in Gargantuan.

Yet still, Koko Smokesign hasn't given me the quest for Colossal. There is no quest mark above him, I already checked my unfinished quests for Bundle in the Jungle or Midnight Sun. also I tried to log in and back out. Help!
You need to do a series of "side" quests, that start with Inyanga Whitestripes in Baobab Crossroads. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bungle_in_the_Jungle

Squire
May 10, 2013
AluraMist2 on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
You need to do a series of "side" quests, that start with Inyanga Whitestripes in Baobab Crossroads. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bungle_in_the_Jungle
I think he means that Inyanga isn't giving the quest either.

Once you complete "Bungle in the Jungle"
You get the quest "Midnight Sun"
Then you get the quest to activate the obelisk.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
You might want to check back on Celestia and see if you got all the spells before colossal. You can only get the spell if you have trained all the spells before that.That's what I had to do to get colossal.