Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To allow trade on House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2013
So you spent about 40 dollars on a card, and then you get this awesome place( like the acropolis or sultans palace). But you cannot take it to another wizard on your account. I think this is unfair, you should be able to move it between wizards. Thoughts?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Luke Stormblade on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
So you spent about 40 dollars on a card, and then you get this awesome place( like the acropolis or sultans palace). But you cannot take it to another wizard on your account. I think this is unfair, you should be able to move it between wizards. Thoughts?
I'm sure everyone but KI agrees.
This has been posted many times and KI has always come back saying we will never be able to share houses.

My solution? Don't buy another thing with crowns. My castles are now purchased with gold earned within the game. That way when I delete the wizard, it hasn't cost me a thing; and KI made nothing.

Defender
May 11, 2012
Luke Stormblade on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Totally agree with you. I think we should be able to take our bundle items to another wizard on the SAME account. I don't see why we can't. If we have a school we like, but want to start over with the same school for some reason, we can't without losing the bundle objects we spent a lot of money on. It would be different if we were trying to trade items between different accounts, but we should be able to switch objects we have paid money for to our other wizards on our same account.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79