Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Runedown I did not receive my spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
I didn't give all the required information. My character is Natalie Nightshade. I found all the runestones and turned them into erik he had a yellow questionmark he congratulated me and didnt give me any spell. my account is collink3. thank you

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Runedown doesn't have runestones to collect, you're confusing the quests I think.
In Runedown you fight Skabrok a Storm boss in a cave in Sudrilund and find the missing bag of spells.
Lore from a Stone is a side quest given by him to find Runestone that only gives XP and gold.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kristencollins1972 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I didn't give all the required information. My character is Natalie Nightshade. I found all the runestones and turned them into erik he had a yellow questionmark he congratulated me and didnt give me any spell. my account is collink3. thank you
Nor should he. This was a side quest, not a spell quest.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
The quests for the spells is a different quest. You get the quests for the spells later on as you level up and complete the main storyline quests that are in Grizzlehiem.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The Runedown is for the spell at level 55 if you have completed the lvl 35 spell quest which starts in Ole Town. The collecting of the Runestones called Lore from a Stone, is a different quest with no spell involved.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Runedown

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Lore_from_a_Stone

Mary

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Quest is called something " get that thief ". Erik gives runestones quest and spell quest you should get first spell quest then runestone as i remember. Turning quest to Erik has 2 quest inside list maybe you didnt see it at moment? maybe... Runestones quest is like books is Dragonspyre ( picture of quest is smooth stone that looks like egg ) hope it helps little.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
thanks Seethe!! I was confused I see now thanks a bunch for the reply