Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I increase my Manifested pet score

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I have a Satyr pet. It shows an overall pedigree of 57. My manifested score is at 30. He has been at Mega level now for a long time and all of the strength, intelligence, etc. is at max. I use it all the time while I play. My question is how do it get it above the 30 or can I?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Manifested Pedigree is just the value of your talents and derby skills based on the 1-5 each for common-epic. You cannot change it once they have learned talents. Pedigree doesn't matter, it's the talents that matter.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you have taken your pet to Mega, his score won't get higher than 30.

Honestly, both pedigree and talent score (in your case, 30) doesn't really matter. What matters is the talents you want/need, and the stat numbers. With the stat numbers (strength, agility, etc), the higher the number, the better many of your manifested talents are, such as proof, defy, and damage.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
30 is as high as the manifested pet score will go since it's mega. That number increases only when a pet levels up (reaches teen, adult, ancient, etc.)

Miranda Nightsinger, Promethean Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Magus Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Journeyman Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
Thanks to everyone for the information.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
ok, once a pet is mega it will not go any higher. What is the best way to get it as high as you can before you reach Mega?

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
davery7 on May 31, 2014 wrote:
ok, once a pet is mega it will not go any higher. What is the best way to get it as high as you can before you reach Mega?
Really higher may not be better for you. The main thing is the talents you want. A talent that has a high number may not be a talent you want. Suggest you just look at what you want talent wise and try to hatch for them. Thunder lizard talent has a 4 dot. Which helps your number but unless you want a extra stormzilla card in your deck doesn't help you. Spell defy is a 2 dot but a lot of people like having it along with spell proof 4 dot. Pain giver is a 3. Fairy friend is only a 1 dot talent. Spritely is a 2 dot.