Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Radiance Reborn - Morganthe's Memories

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
I don't know about some of you wizards out there, but if you have made it to Radiance Reborn, then you should know "Morganthe's Memories." Each one of them was challenging considering I'm and Morganthe is . I have lost count of how many losses I have had today, but it was challenging. Every time I am so close to beating the Spider Adept, the minions come in and spoil it for me. Even when I'm so close to beating them.

Destiny HexVault, Level 99

Historian
May 15, 2009
I think one bit of advice I could offer is to try bringing a pet with healing capabilities like the talent fairy friend.

while you're in the memories you pet will still heal you if it triggers, and it can be an immense lifesaver.
for me I brought in my buddy dragon with fairy friend and with spell defy. it gave me a little bit of extra oomph for my resist, plus that occasional heal saved my hide

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
LOL poor Morganthe. For someone so intent on pushing the boundaries of magic, her deck construction is awful, and she hasn't farmed any gear, or found the bazaar apparently.

Those fights are a lot of fun & not too hard if you have played a death wizard. For me it was great nostalgia. But if you haven't played Death I can see how it would throw you. The key is to buff & use health swaps. She doesn't have heals in her deck or much in the way of defense, so you need to use the drains like Wraith, Vampire, Scarecrow. That's the key to survival.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
Dakota Death on May 26, 2014 wrote:
LOL poor Morganthe. For someone so intent on pushing the boundaries of magic, her deck construction is awful, and she hasn't farmed any gear, or found the bazaar apparently.

Those fights are a lot of fun & not too hard if you have played a death wizard. For me it was great nostalgia. But if you haven't played Death I can see how it would throw you. The key is to buff & use health swaps. She doesn't have heals in her deck or much in the way of defense, so you need to use the drains like Wraith, Vampire, Scarecrow. That's the key to survival.
I haven't played Death actually. But I did manage to beat the third one by getting a henchman (using the last 75 crowns i had left and leaving me with one) So I was unaware of what to do, and thought that KI should EASE UP on the memories. I mean seriously, 3 enemies on ONE girl with 2,000 health or so? and the first one. A 2,400 health boss against 1,000 and something health girl? i was like, what the hay!

Destiny Hexvault, Level 100 (I leveled up from last time I posted)