Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's Belloq's deal

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
You fight him in Zafaria in I think Stone Town, then you fight him in the pyramid in Three Points, and then again in Twin Giants. How the helephant is he still alive and willing to fight you? I understand Morganthe resurrected Malistare but he looked all, like that. Belloq looks exactly the same! Any hypothesis's?

Richard BattleStone lvl 85

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
FireMorgan13 on May 24, 2014 wrote:
You fight him in Zafaria in I think Stone Town, then you fight him in the pyramid in Three Points, and then again in Twin Giants. How the helephant is he still alive and willing to fight you? I understand Morganthe resurrected Malistare but he looked all, like that. Belloq looks exactly the same! Any hypothesis's?

Richard BattleStone lvl 85
He's a clone? Triplets? a Time Lord with a TARDIS? Maybe Cable, Bishop, or Fitzroy brought him back in time? yeha yeah yeah, I know, I just showed LOTS of my inner geek, whatever, I dont care lol

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
i think our wizard's don't kill him because he is useful in the long run and he begs.

100 James Titanfountain

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Well, perhaps he got so frustrated trying to out-maneuver Indiana Jones, he turned himself into an elephant and started picking on us poor little wizards. Little does he know, that we are even more formidable than Indiana Jones!

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Robobot1747 on May 24, 2014 wrote:
You don't kill him.
hah he does kill him he has better skills

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
neonxgaming on May 26, 2014 wrote:
hah he does kill him he has better skills
No, you defeat him. Killing him would be actually causing him to die, not just knocking him around a bit.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Wizmonster3001 on May 25, 2014 wrote:
i think our wizard's don't kill him because he is useful in the long run and he begs.

100 James Titanfountain
Good thought. He keeps showing up because just before you are ready to kill him, he begs and gives you a little piece of info. Basically, he is a weak person who keeps trying to show his strength

Diana Swiftfountain, lvl 88,