Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I am in Celestia, I lost my main quest! The last thing I remember doing was getting the gem for that elxamtion point circle thing in the base camp. Then I went into the floating land and did all the quests in there. I used the new tool in the quest log to find quests in the world and there is no quests left in the world. So I am not sure what to do. I been doing quests in Wintertusk for awhile, I am stuck on two solo quests in there. I don't think they are part of the main quest though. I could be wrong though, can someone please help me?

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
When you say "getting the gem", do you mean doing the Star dungeon, the final dungeon in The District of the Stars?
Are there no quests in your book that go with Celestia? Maybe one that has something to do with someone in a place you'd never been? I don't know if I can do too much good without anymore information, but this is what I suggest:
Go through your book. Are there any quests that go with Celestia? If there is, check the location at the bottom of the page. Have you been there before, and you know you are done with that place? Not main quest. Look for one in a new area.

Good luck with finding it out!

(The quest thing you use looks for side quests, not main quests)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xXAlthaiaXx on May 23, 2014 wrote:
I am in Celestia, I lost my main quest! The last thing I remember doing was getting the gem for that elxamtion point circle thing in the base camp. Then I went into the floating land and did all the quests in there. I used the new tool in the quest log to find quests in the world and there is no quests left in the world. So I am not sure what to do. I been doing quests in Wintertusk for awhile, I am stuck on two solo quests in there. I don't think they are part of the main quest though. I could be wrong though, can someone please help me?
Use the quest tree below to find out where you were and what you've missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
You should be going into i believe the science center or stormriven. i dont remember which. Look for quests that mention that location or just talk to the engineer lady in base camp near the spiral door. she gives most of the main location quests

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I have no quests in Celestia, just in Wintertusk. I have the Zodiac Tome quest in Celestia, and the Lounging Lizards quest. Everything else is in Wintertusk. Where would I have to go to find the main quest givers? I have done the quests in the floating land, the survey camp, and stormriven. The other places are locked.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Thank you so much you guys!! I followed the tree and figured out that I have to defeat the bug guy. Karolak Nightspinner! Thank you so much!!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
Valdus Frostbreake... on May 24, 2014 wrote:
You should be going into i believe the science center or stormriven. i dont remember which. Look for quests that mention that location or just talk to the engineer lady in base camp near the spiral door. she gives most of the main location quests
after floating lands its storm riven where you get the moon piece then you go to science center

Blaze FireSword lvl 66