Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old Cob and Conspiracies Major Breakthrough!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
This is an amazing thing that I just discovered. You guys remember how the elemental titans are the sons of Bartleby and Grandmother Raven's children's were the ravens right? Though what I think will happen is that we will fight either Old Cob's children or Old Cob's Shadow titans which would be kinda cool if you ask me. Also, when Old Cob releases his spider bugs, they were up to 3 to 4 spider bugs flying into the air. It's a coincidence that Bartleby's sons were 3. I think in the next arc we will discover new schools, each one benefiting our own school or shadows schools intertwined with the main schools. Ex: Balance-Shadow, Storm-Shadow etc; with new school buildings. Post on the comments below on what you guys think!

and go check me out on youtube in The Balance Wizard Soloer

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I also just realized that! I hope kingsisle does that, and i hope they do something like combining two spells (ex and spell) to make some sort of spell that two players can combine to make another spell, :D