Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minimize The Gift Boxes

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Make the gift box icons smaller or allow us to remove them if we need to. They take up so much space. It's annoying especially when I want to take a picture and they're sitting there like two big red flags saying "We got stuff!"

Also, can you please recolor them both in different colors? This way we can tell which gift box is general and which one is gifted from friends. It's so confusing!

Thanks!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Survivor
Apr 30, 2014
You can easily right mouse click the box do remove it ( But it wont cancel the actual gift ) I've done it before

Liam Ghostbringer
Level 53
Death Rules!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I would have to agree, but yet disagree.
The minimization of the Gift Tabs:
No, I never liked the itty-bitty tabs of P101 and don't think they should change. I prefer the old-school style of classic Wizard101 and don't believe it should change.
The color of the gift boxes:
This I agree with and more. There should be a gifted name-tag from who gifted it to you so you can remember to thank them forever and remember the kindness of that friend.

Miranda "Don't tell the other pets Duke Gigi!" Dreamsong

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
zombiesloth on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
You can easily right mouse click the box do remove it ( But it wont cancel the actual gift ) I've done it before

Liam Ghostbringer
Level 53
Death Rules!
No, the packages re-emerge even after using the right click approach. They need to reduce the size and preferably be able to minimize them indefinitely, perhaps creating a GIFTS section in your spellbook where you can file away gift notices.