Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia shopping district

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
Hello, I am fairly new to Wizard101, and I just got to Krokotopia. Someone told me I can buy higher level gear there compared to the regular shopping district. Where is this located? Thanks.

Joshua Shadowmancer, level 16 necromancer

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
In the Oasis shops. Ignore them and buy from the Bazaar, much better gear there.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Want some friendly advice from a veteran? dont buy shopping districts gear. easier to shop bazaar to get best possible gear for your level range. without crowns of course. may or may not cost more but in the long run its worth it my friend

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
There is a place called the bazaar, first you go into the shopping district in wizardcity, then when you get in, turn right and follow the path to olde town, then when you get to olde town, if you look to the right you will see a building, that is called the bazaar, when you get into the bazaar there is a person named, erik i think? but you can choose how you want to buy, for example, most money, least money, least level, max level, just go page back for krok armor or forward if you go to least level and try to find decent armor to wear. Hope I helped :)

Alex StormCloud

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
When you get out of the Krokotopia Spiral Chamber, go onto the island with the Pyramid, then go left. The collection of buildings are the Krokotopia Shopping District.

Hope this helped!

-Nick level 100

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
In most worlds after Wizard City, there won't be a shopping district where all vendors will be located. Sometimes shops are located in the oasis (like krokotopia) but sometimes, vendors are located throughout a world and you can unlock them as you progress. To make finding vendors easier, look at your map. For example: If you are looking for a hat in krokotopia, go to the oasis and look at the map. There will be a little icon of a hat to show you where the vendor is. Also, there is a secret shop in Krokotopia that you may know about. The portal is near where the crafting guy is located and one obelisk lights up every ten minutes. Then, it shuts off and the other obelisk lights up for ten minutes. Finally, both obelisks light up at the same time and you are able to go into the secret shop. You can also get gear here.

Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstalker
Initiate

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lord Shadow on May 10, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I am fairly new to Wizard101, and I just got to Krokotopia. Someone told me I can buy higher level gear there compared to the regular shopping district. Where is this located? Thanks.

The best gear for your level and usually up to level 58 can be purchased from the Bazaar in Wizard City Ole Town. World available gear usually doesn't match in stats or price over Bazaar sold items.

Mary

Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
ok, thanks everyone. I used to just sell everything I didn't want at the Bazaar. Now I buy the better gear there.

now I ran into a new problem. I just bought my first castle, (yay!) so I went to my dorm and used the pick up all option, only problem was that all my stuff didn't go to my backpack, instead it just disappeared! what do I do?! All my pets and housing items are gone!

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Robobot1747 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
In the Oasis shops. Ignore them and buy from the Bazaar, much better gear there.
ever heard of dropped or crafted

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lord Shadow on May 11, 2014 wrote:
ok, thanks everyone. I used to just sell everything I didn't want at the Bazaar. Now I buy the better gear there.

now I ran into a new problem. I just bought my first castle, (yay!) so I went to my dorm and used the pick up all option, only problem was that all my stuff didn't go to my backpack, instead it just disappeared! what do I do?! All my pets and housing items are gone!
All is not lost young wizard, peek in your Attic, a button when housing icon is opened up - when you do the pick up it all goes to there.

Then at your new house open the housing icon and transfer stuff to your back pack to place in your new home. Welcome to your new home -- !

Mary

Defender
Aug 12, 2012

It's in the little chunk of land where Wul'yahm (I think that's how you spell it, I'm not sure) is. There's like a few buildings where you can buy stuff from. The bazaar is way better though, that one is in Olde Town. If you have a slow computer, then just resort to all the shopping districts of your current world, because the bazaar has lots of items that need to load. Here is where all the 'shopping districts' are for each world:

Wizard City - Shopping District

Krokotopia - Oasis

Marleybone - Regent's Sqaure

Mooshu - Jade Palace (I think)

Dragonspyre - Atheneum

After that I don't know =3

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 48

Squire
Jul 04, 2012

There are some buildings in the Oasis, and you can enter them. Inside, there will be vendors. Each vendor, alike the wizard city shopping district, have there own special thing they sell. In Krok, there is one for robes, one for hats, one for shoes, one for athames, one for rings, and one for decks (sorry if i missed some). From them, you can buy higher level gear.

Hope this Helped!!!

Angela Gem, Level 100

Katie GoldFountain, Level 49