Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp system needs to be changed..............

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Everytime i pvp, i face warlords with glemmingdale gear (something like that) or commanders gear. I'm a private trying to get to warlord! I pay to play the game, and i can't even do it. When my subscription is up, i'm not renewing it.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
It's funny, every little thing that comes to the game brings cries of "That's OP!" from certain PvPers. Yet the thing that is most OP is arena gear. A low to mid level wizard even with good PvE gear is at a major disadvantage to someone with "PvP only" stuff... and we have to win matches to get that!

They complain endlessly about pets and spells, to the point of getting things nerfed and messing up PvE, yet turn a bind eye to their own unfair advantage.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Gemma Luna on May 11, 2014 wrote:
It's funny, every little thing that comes to the game brings cries of "That's OP!" from certain PvPers. Yet the thing that is most OP is arena gear. A low to mid level wizard even with good PvE gear is at a major disadvantage to someone with "PvP only" stuff... and we have to win matches to get that!

They complain endlessly about pets and spells, to the point of getting things nerfed and messing up PvE, yet turn a bind eye to their own unfair advantage.
Arena gear is extremely easy to counter..Just use infallible. Without 20% of their resist, their low health will not be able to stand up to several attacks in a row most of the time. Sure, the arena gear gives some damage, power pips, and accuracy, but the players that complain about arena gear are often higher level than the warlords they battle, which gives them advantages, too. If anyone uses their advantages to their advantage, it is not difficult to win (at least at low ranks). If you don't use your advantages, you'll lose.