Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best plants for gold?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I recently planted a harder of Stinkweed because I read that they re-seed more than once, drop a lot of smokescreen TC, and give a good amount of gold. But now I am wondering if there's another plant that gives a good amount of gold and isn't disliked by everyother plant.

Katherine Owlflame- Lvl 42
Courtney Duskheart- Lvl 7
Cameron Dragonheart- Lvl 18
Ryan Frostbreeze- Lvl 10
Hunter Stormrider- Lvl 8

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Couch Potatoes gave me more gold than any other seed I can remember planting. I'd check Central's Wiki for the drops and harvest times.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Couch Potatoes give you a load of snacks and treasure cards to sell for lots of gold.

Survivor
May 08, 2014
Stinkweed is one of the best Gold providers. Only needs are water and rank 2 pests.
One full spell plot is between 65 and 70 plants with an energy need of no more than 25.
With each harvest your cropping TC's/Gold and extra seeds (to expand your garden or to sell for more gold).

Couch Potatoes can only fit 14-15 plants max and have an energy need of around 43 per full plot plus have a much longer harvest time and ONLY seed once at elder.

If its only Gold, go Stinkweed.
If you need mega snacks, go Couch Potatoes.

Hope this helps.