Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The moment you know morganthe is gone :(

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
I have been thinking for the past month, since I did Khrysalis in the test realm how much I will miss Morganthe, I understand Old Cob looks like a cool new villain, but not even Malistaire or Malistaire the Undying were as cruel like Morganthe, Her laugh, Her spiders, Her wand, Her dress, is simply a big huge good bye! 4 years have passed, and I thank very much the producer of her story, the second arc. I cannot be more thankful to W101 and Kingsisle, this has been the best 4 years of my life indeed. I just have to say one thing, don't make the worlds have to go through 4 years before defeating the boss, I think that is wayyy to much.

But in the end, when you look back at the memories, you just smile.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" The Second Arc
#goodbyemorganthe
Justin Firethief Lvl 100
Robert Dragonspear Lvl100

Defender
May 09, 2010
Well, let's hope that it doesn't take more then at LEAST 4 years for Kingsisle to finish the third arc.

Survivor
May 25, 2012
That moment when the floor cracked there went Morganthe. I was thinking she does have the Song of Creation and could save herself, would be a nice plot twist but I doubt it. Who knows? Maybe Malistare the Undying is floating around the spiral as we speak? Lol. But I thought I didn't care much for Morganthe. Until I saw the floor crack. Then there goes Morganthe. I love plot twists, let's hope we see one to do with Morganthe. Though I can't wait to see how evil Old Cob is. But I don't like the third arc villain being a old man in a cloak.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
"Ding dong, the witch is dead! And it's about bloody time!"

I hated Morganthe; can't say I was sorry to see her go. But I'm kinda sad that we can't get her outfit as a drop... waste of a perfectly-good dress, if you ask me.

#malistaireminion #thankgoditsover

-von "death makes you die, but it makes Mally more awesome" shadowsong
exalted

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
candle2011 on May 4, 2014 wrote:
That moment when the floor cracked there went Morganthe. I was thinking she does have the Song of Creation and could save herself, would be a nice plot twist but I doubt it. Who knows? Maybe Malistare the Undying is floating around the spiral as we speak? Lol. But I thought I didn't care much for Morganthe. Until I saw the floor crack. Then there goes Morganthe. I love plot twists, let's hope we see one to do with Morganthe. Though I can't wait to see how evil Old Cob is. But I don't like the third arc villain being a old man in a cloak.
Hey! Don't be a spoiler! lol, I still in the first arch.
BTW, I wished that Morganthe would've been the new shadow teacher.
Instead of saying "Please select a spell" She could have said: "Choose a spell and get out of my face you little wanna-be" I know it is mean, a little crude, but wanna-be could be replaced by an animal name or something. I miss Morganthe. I was never in the arch, but preferred her story... Any one notice we fight a teacher and then a student?
With persist-
Oh no, I almost forgot, Sry Von for defeating you in Marleybone, It wasn't my fault! It was my questline!
With persistence, anything can be achieved

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
I have to open up here, and be honest.

A little part of me died inside when I seen her demise. I am really gonna miss her.

However, animation aside (which was awesome, for the record). Taking herself out by tap-dancing on the picture window??? Even in the darkest corners of my mind I never saw that one coming. No idea who came up with that one, but they deserve a medal.

candle2011, awesome idea. Never know. Malistair and Morganth both flew out into the spiral, who knows to where? Personally? I would love to see them in orbit over the celestian observatory. That would be a twist.

Dr Von, don't feel too bad about not being able to get her dress. I am still holding out to see Valentine Gear. Pink, fluffy Valentine gear.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
yeah i know i really do miss her i really miss trying to catch her after everyworld good times

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Dr Von on May 10, 2014 wrote:
"Ding dong, the witch is dead! And it's about bloody time!"

I hated Morganthe; can't say I was sorry to see her go. But I'm kinda sad that we can't get her outfit as a drop... waste of a perfectly-good dress, if you ask me.

#malistaireminion #thankgoditsover

-von "death makes you die, but it makes Mally more awesome" shadowsong
exalted
Yup, yup, yup. She's finally gone.

I'm not sorry to see her meet her demise. She's been (sorry, KI) the lamest, unfocused, annoying, non-charismatic, and worst thought-out villain I've ever had the non-pleasure of going up against in my gaming experience.

Super Tank Brynn, "for I'm the ing on the cake"

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
@Von I do have to say that is a pretty good waste of a pretty dress D:

@Candle lol. I do wonder though. Is she part of the no nose group now? :P

@Brynn Haters gonna hate! Are you going to scream when she is at your doorstep still alive? XD

@mebbe yes. I am Like so mad she fell. ;(

@Miranda Morganthe said your a wanna-be :P

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dr Von, don't feel too bad about not being able to get her dress. I am still holding out to see Valentine Gear. Pink, fluffy Valentine gear.

Yes! Let's get KI to make us some absolutely-hideous cotton-candy-pink gear that looks and tastes like fish paste when equipped. Pretty please, KI? With fish paste on top?

@Von I do have to say that is a pretty good waste of a pretty dress.

A waste, indeed. But one might argue that, as annoying as Morganthe was, at least she was well-dressed when she croaked.

-von "i can haz cheezburger, i can haz your soul" shadowsong

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
Defender
May 09, 2010
candle2011 on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Well, every good villain needs a bit of "flavor" if you get what i'm saying. If all villains were ruthless, bloodthirsty over the top psychopaths (like a very certain shadow queen) then nothing would really be new! Old Cob look like someone who will be different. And I don't think Old Cob is his real name, btw. And alongside this, Cob isn't a man. He is something a lot more powerful then that..

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Justin Firethief on May 2, 2014 wrote:
I have been thinking for the past month, since I did Khrysalis in the test realm how much I will miss Morganthe, I understand Old Cob looks like a cool new villain, but not even Malistaire or Malistaire the Undying were as cruel like Morganthe, Her laugh, Her spiders, Her wand, Her dress, is simply a big huge good bye! 4 years have passed, and I thank very much the producer of her story, the second arc. I cannot be more thankful to W101 and Kingsisle, this has been the best 4 years of my life indeed. I just have to say one thing, don't make the worlds have to go through 4 years before defeating the boss, I think that is wayyy to much.

But in the end, when you look back at the memories, you just smile.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" The Second Arc
#goodbyemorganthe
Justin Firethief Lvl 100
Robert Dragonspear Lvl100
I'm surprise that we didn't have to fight Morganthe when she was in spider form. That would have been an epic final battle.